Print these Instructions
- Click on the DOWNLOAD File desired.
- Save the file to the location where your auction program is stored.
- When saved, exit to a DOS Prompt.
- Make sure everyone is out of the system.
- At the DOS Prompt, type PKUNZIP AUCTION
- Answer Y to overwrite any files.
- If the program refuses to UNZIP, it is almost ALWAYS because there
are still users in the program. EVEN though all the computers may be
turned off, someone may have turned their machine off instead of exiting
properly. You must turn on EVERY workstation, log them on, and then log
off to ensure that everyone is actually out of the program.
- Enter the program
- VERY IMPORTANT. Go to the system configuration menu and
select "Set Up System Settings", Select a Sale, Quit, then page down
through each of the system settings.
StampAuctionCentral and StampAuctionNetwork are Copyright © 1996 Droege Computing Services, Inc.. -- All Rights Reserved.
Put the power of DROEGE to work for you today!