Network Administration and Security
We offer complete IT services for companies large and small, including:
We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and Authorized Reseller of all Office365 services, as well as 3rd Party vendors such as ThreatTrack Security, VEEAM Software, and more.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining local servers and desktop computers
- Managing internet connections, routers, firewalls
- Working with your ISP to ensure you’re getting the best and most reliable service, whether you’re on DSL, Cable, or Fiber
- Installing and configuring full in-office wifi coverage
- Migrating existing or legacy email boxes to MS Office365 or other cloud-based solutions
- Ensuring reliable and easily recoverable backups, both local and off-site
- Windows Server / Active Directory (all versions) – installation, maintenance, management
- Enabling and supporting remote access and remote workplace solutions
- Deploying and configuring enterprise-level Anti-virus and Anti-Malware solutions
- Any and all hardware failure issues such as hard drives, power supplies, battery backups, etc
- Video Surveillance/ DVR setup and configuration
- Coud-based data storage and ease of access via mobile devices
- After-hours and weekend support as needed
Keep what is most important safe, secure, and available.
Every business depends on their data and information being secure and protected. We pride ourselves on helping our clients keep their offices safe from cyber-intrusion as well as malicious threats like viruses and malware. In addition, using cloud-based file storage and backup solutions, modern data recovery methods can help a business get back up and running quickly in the event of disaster.
What makes us different
- When we first come to your business to discuss our services, it will not be a sales meeting, but a strategy session. Our support team will be able to quickly evaluate your environment on the spot and make recommendations based on your needs and goals.
- The network & security solutions we provide are in place in our office. We do not sell any service or product that we wouldn't use ourselves.
- We do not put any markup on hardware. All computers and components are provided at cost.
- No employee turnover... unheard of in our business. The same employees that supported systems 24 years ago are still supporting their clients today.
- Five of us have been independent business owners so we come from understanding business operations and the impacts of choices made on operations and profitability.
- We also develop internet and software applications so we can help our clients grow in that area of their business after the network and security infra-structure is in place.
- Our technicians have the technical expertise and/or certifications to consult and support you in all of these areas and more. We are constantly looking for new products and services to help meet the changing needs of our clients.
Call or email us today to see how we can help your business reach the goals you’ve set by employing reliable and affordable IT solutions.